In this episode of Deep Dish, we head over to India...or...Scotland? and cozy up with some curry. Which country can lay claim to the origin of Chicken Tikka Masala? Has the UK finally redeemed itself, culinarily speaking? You'll have to listen to find out!
- We revisit some beloved childhood snacks, inspired by our recent purchase of the s'mores lookalike Mallowmars!
- We finally cover the rise of a food that DOESN'T correspond to the Industrial Revolution!
- PCFG Erik puts on his best British accent to discuss some fine*, traditional British dishes. (*Not fine)
- There's like three different curry dishes that are all basically the same thing... It's so confusing.
- The introduction of a new dessert topic - Poor Taste! We take a look at Taco Bell's newest item, and it's not what you would expect.