In this episode of Deep Dish, take a look at the cultural phenomenon that is pumpkin spice lattes! Did Starbucks actually invent them? Are pumpkin pie spice products supposed to actually contain pumpkin? What spices actually ARE “pumpkin spice”?! Listen now to find out!
- Meg makes a confession about her relationship to this week’s topic.
- An overview of what exactly constitutes a basic bitch.
- An in-depth look at the spices that make up pumpkin spice – and no discussion of lattes because well…we forgot.
- We put in the work and research to finally determine, shockingly, there are over 60 pumpkin spice products released by major brands in the last twenty years!
- Another edition of Review Roast! that roasts reviews for Roast! (It’s not as confusing as it sounds).