In this episode of Deep Dish, we hang out around the campfire and roast up some s'mores! How long have we been roasting marshmallows around fires? Did the person who wrote down the s'mores recipe have the best Girl Scout leader name? You'll have to listen to find out!
- A brief trip down memory lane of school cafeterias/school lunches.
- The history of s'mores basically stops at the invention of s'mores because they're so perfect! What else is there to talk about?
- Marshmallows used to be medicine!? Well... sort of!
- An insane deep-dive on one of the biggest fad-diet purveyors of all time, Sylvester Graham!
- We finally praise England for one of their contributions to the culinary world!
- A somewhat more recent edition of Shitty Old Recipes that tragically combines s'mores with hamburgers... (It's as terrible as it sounds.)