In this episode of Deep Dish, we explore the history of the ice cream sandwich! How many different types of ice cream sandwich are there around the world? What does the Jersey Shore have to do with ice cream sandwiches? Which member of the Jersey Shore are we related to? You'll have to listen to find out!
- We start off with a recap of the exotic fruit party we had last weekend. (Spoilers: The fruits were exotic.)
- Some people take ice cream sandwich a little too literally.
- We establish an interesting connection between ice cream innovations and hot dog vendors, for some reason.
- Chipwiches have a surprisingly convoluted history that almost resulted in them disappearing forever.
- Another edition of shitty old recipe that stretches the limits of what constitutes a salad!